It is the policy of Moylan LLC to treat all personal data as strictly confidential. When using the Moylan LLC website, none of your information leaves our servers. You are not put on any third party lists or submitted to any databanks. Additionally, we interact with data in the following ways:
- We safeguard all personal information unless sharing that information is required to comply with a criminal investigation.
- We collect and use personal information solely for the purpose of fulfilling the order as specified by the customer.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable and proven security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We do not use any customer information for 3rd party marketing.
- We do not participate in any spam mailing or bulk mailing. All email lists generated are on an opt-in basis at checkout, such as our newsletter or promotional and discounted items. These are voluntary and can be terminated at any time.
- We do not store credit card information on our web servers. This is for your safety and protection.
- We do not offer any marketable information to any third party contractor or group.
Note, all transactions are encrypted and secured with SSL (secure sockets layer) technology. Should you have other questions or concerns about any policies for this website, please call us at (256)-796-6100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.